Saturday 9 July 2011

FOTN- Bling it On!!

The theme was Diamonds & Denim and obviously I opted for the bling. I had an amazing night celebrating a friends 21st.The night obviously ended with the poor guy spewing into a bucket but hey that's pretty much how a 21st goes.

I was most excited because I had an excuse to use my Inglot palette yet again. On a side note i'm looking forward to Inglot being at  IMATS 2011  * fingers crossed*. So because i was all decked out with a ton of bling, I thought I would go easy on the eye makeup and just have a pop of colour on the lips. This is what I came up with...


Face - Mac Mineralize Satinfinish NC40, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Sand, Mac MSFN Medium Dark
Cheeks - Illamasqua Cream Blusher Seduce, Benefit High Beam


Eyes - UDPP, Inglot Palette, Mac Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Defiantly Feline and Mac Haute and Naughty mascara
Lips - CoverGirl Lip Perfection Darling

3 comments:

  1. Oohh!! Lookin gorgeous, girl!! Seduce on your cheeks and High Beam looks awesome! Your skin is glowing!! =) I love sculpted glowing skin haha

    And your lashes, omg they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lid shades are so wonderfully light reflective :) great contouring in the crease too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cendana- thanks hun:) that's so sweet of you..I love the glowy dewy look all year!!

    Sillhouette Screams- The Inglot shadows are pretty amazing!!thanks for the compliment hun:)

    ReplyDelete