Thursday 21 July 2011

FOTD- Exposed

As promised a FOTD with the Tarte Blushers I recently purchased. To see the swatches of the blush click HERE.
My opinion on the blushers, gorgeous!!! They blend well, and they pretty much last the whole time I have my makeup own, slightly faded but I find I still have some glow left at the end of the day. 
Exposed is a matte dusky rose colour which when I initially looked at it in the pan, looked more like a bronzer, but when blended out it gives a 'rosey' natural flush to the cheeks which is a really pretty look for the winter months.

Once again the obligatory *deer in headlights look*
Face - Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 55 Dark Beige, YSL Touche Eclat, Maybelline Fit Me Powder 310 Sun Beige
Cheeks - Chanel Bronze Universal, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed


Eyes - Shadows from Wet n Wild Greed Palette, Milani Liquifeye in Brown, Rimmel Lash Accelerator and Maybelline Colossal Volume Express
Lips - Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour Bare Pink

9 comments: