Wednesday 1 June 2011

May Most Used

May was a month spent studying/stressing and sitting for exams for a good part of it. I dont have a large variety of products however these were my staples that helped me look half decent i hope. As winter was fast approaching in May, the main idea was to keep myself moisturized with minimal amount of makeup.




Mac Msf Natural in Medium Dark-I just need a light dusting of this with a kabuki and I'm good to go
Benefit BadGal Lash in Black-Perfect everyday mascara,it doesn't give much volume but more of a lengthening mascara.
Milani Liquifeye in Brown-I feel a brown liner gives a softer natural look as compared to black liner which can be a little harsh sometimes.
Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed- Light pinky colour,very natural for everyday wear


Nak Ends Therapy with Argan Oil-I use this everytime after I wash my hair, it just makes my hair less frizzy and softer.I have gone thru 2 tubes of this...love it:)
Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream-this has a spicy scent to it, but love how my skin feels in the morning, smooth and supple

Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream-I had never used a hand cream before, but as my hands were feeling really dry  I thought I would give this a try, it has a thick consistency but does moisturize quite well.

So ladies what have been your staples in the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment