Sunday 29 May 2011

The Perfect Red Lip

I love a good red lip...it makes me feel flirty, feminine and classy. All I need is a red lip with oddles of mascara and it just boost my confidence. I have a favourite red lip combo that all though I have other red lippys to choose from, I find I keep reaching for this particular red lip combo the most.

Meet my fav red lippy of all time, Rouge Dior Creme De Gloss 845. Its called a gloss but I feel its more of a liquid lipstick.It just glides onto your lips, so buttery and smooth. Its long lasting and the colour is perfect for my skin tone, just the right shade of red, not too bright yet not cool toned.




And just too add a little sparkle cause who doesn't love a good sparkle lol. I use Mac's Dazzleglass Creme in Totally Fab to top it off. This dazzleglass is gorgeous, it has some bluey silvery flecks and just adds the right amount of sparkle to the already gorgeous Dior lippy.

My two lovelies together...
My perfect red lip :)...whats yours?

4 comments:

  1. oooh, your right! its perefct for your skin tone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled onto this blog completely by accident. What a cute, well done little blog... and so new! Keep up the good work, hon, and you'll have many new followers to come!

    -Your 19th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad u liked it:)...thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it..things like this make me wanna blog more lol

    ReplyDelete