Thursday 2 June 2011

Yum Cha and Zara

Over the past weekend I caught up with some friends over yum cha in the city and of course I had to pop into Zara excuses. So here's a quick FOTD, very simple look. I basically used one eyeshadow all over the lid, some liner, tiny bit of blush and lippy. Hope you like it:)
Face-Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Classic Biege,Mac Select Moisturecover in NC42, Hard Candy Blush in Living Doll

Lips- SportsGirl Pout About It l/s in Beauty Queen

Eyes- Light browny/taupe colour from NYX Versus palette, Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Brown, Benefit BadGal Lash in Black

PS I didn't get anything from Zara but I did pick up some MAC...lol

1 comment:

  1. Can you review the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Classic Biege with some swatches? I'm NC40 and I'm trying to decide which shade of Laura Mercier Mineral Powder to get... Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete