Sunday 19 June 2011

AbC of me

I saw this post on love vulcanella and haute and stylish, so I thought since I have never really spoken much about my personal life this would be a little sneak peak.


A. Age: 26 *arrghhh*
B. Bed size: queen

C. Chore you hate: ironing!!!! with a passion
D. DayThursdays because I don't have uni on Fridays;)

E. Essential start to your day: regular skinny mocha
F. Favourite colour: pink of course

G. Gold or Silver: silver allthough i'm starting to really like antiqued gold
H. Height: 5'4

I. Instruments: none
J. Job title: unpaid pharmacy student

K. Kids: none
L. Live: Newcastle on weekdays and Sydney on the weekends

M. Mum’s name: S.......
N. Nicknames: pinky, pinks,ponko,pinku,pratti and the list goes on

O. Overnight hospital stays: when i was 9 for appendicitis
P. Pet peeve: sweat on anything i.e my bed,chair,car etc 

Q. Quote from a movie: *You had me at hello*---so cliche I know but if a guy told me that...kudos to him
R. Right or left handed: right

S. Siblings: 1 older brother
T. Time you wake up: 7am

U. Underwear: La Senza and VS
V. Vegetables you dislike: broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, beetroot....i hate my veges basically.

W. What makes you run late: watching yt vids but i'm usually a very punctual person
X. X-Rays you’ve had
last one about 2 years ago for a routine health check

Y. Yummy food you make: spicy fish curry
Z. Zoo: i love Taronga Zoo!!!


Hope this gave you an insight into me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment