Saturday 17 December 2011

Black Friday Haul

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in America where there are massive sales in store and online. Of course i decided to take advantage of this day as some of the sales on offer were ridiculous. Example being TheBalm cosmetics, which i have been wanting to try for a very long time. I was thrilled to find that they ship internationally as many companies don't, so yay for TheBalm!!

I decided to pick up some of the blushers as i have seem many vloggers/bloggers rave about them as well as the infamous Mary-Lou Manizer highlight.



The packaging is so cute, very retro 50's inspired pictures.


Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer, Frat Boy, Down Boy, Cabana Boy

Do you take advantage of the crazy Black Friday sales? 

4 comments:

  1. No major hauls at the moment - bah humbug! I love the look of Frat Boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really stop all this hauling lol but I can't help it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried anything from TheBalm but I love the look of every product you got *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. they ship internationally as well, definitely check them out:)

    ReplyDelete