Tuesday 10 July 2012

Product Rave: Mythic Oil

I hardly in fact i have never spoken about hair care, but i just had to talk about this product. This has been a hair product i have been thoroughly in love with unfortunately, it's gone now and it seems a little hard to come across. But more about that later.

Now i do not profess to be a hair connoisseur, in fact i hardly do anything with my hair in terms of styling but i have recently become rather obsessed with keeping my hair in a somewhat manageable  state.  A little background of my hair, I have very fine hair that tends to go frizzy at the hint of humidity. Yes i am not lying  0.1% of humidity in the air and the 'fro is out. I've tried everything, and it never seems to work, and i have to admit even this products doesn't quite cut it but despite that I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel and smell.

The L'Oreal Mythic Oil is a leave in conditioning oil derived from avocado and grape seed oil.  As we all know oil is all the rage now in hair care *cough Argan Oil*  but in terms of consistency, i do find this a rather lightweight formula compared to the slightly greasy feel that Argan oil tends to have. I do use a generous amount massaged only to the tips of my hair. This leaves it super soft and much  less tangled. Basically my hair has never felt better since god knows!!! I used to think i had pretty unruly and unmanageable hair but this stuff seems to help. Absolutely love it.



Unfortunately i can't seem to find this product stocked in any pharmacies here in Australia. I have spotted them at a hair salon in Cronulla, so might just have to pick it up from there the next time I'm back in Sydney. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of Mythic oil, how ironic do let me know:)


Disclaimer: I received this product as part of the Australian Beauty Blogger Weekend (ABBW) goody bag. This does not affect my thoughts and opinions on the product. I am and will always be 100% honest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment