Sunday 22 July 2012

Lip Creams....Yummy?

They smell like cupcake batter and they come in pretty colours. I was sucked in, it was a given.
I find these Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams rather convenient for touch ups and on the go moments, no need for a mirror or fussing about with clean lines. I do have to mention though that you need extremely well exfoliated lips to pull them off. As the name suggest, anything matte will emphasis any flakiness or lines especially if your lips are cracked and dry, especially now thanks to the harsh winter weather.

Still, their affordable and when Cherry Culture has a sale, definitely snap them up. My favs of the bunch would have to be San Paulo and Antwerp. Gorgeous colours that are great for uni/work.

Milan, San Paulo, Addis Ababa, Antwerp, Tokyo and London
Milan, San Paulo, Addis Ababa, Antwerp, Tokyo and London

Have you tried the Soft Matte Lip Creams?

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these and love them as well. :) San Paulo has been on my list for a while... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shades.
    http://dress-your-home.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete