Thursday 15 March 2012

NOTD - Etude House WH703


You gotta love Asian makeup brands and the lengths they go to produce cute and girly packaging. It sucks you rite in!
I had heard a ton about Etude House, and when i saw a massive store in  my home town i literally screamed. I did pick up a couple of makeup products but of i never pass up on the nail polish!!. This shade is definitely something i don't have in my mahoosive nail polish collection believe it or not.

A gunmetal grey with purple iridescence that makes it unique IMO. The wear on the polish is its only downfall. Chipping was within 2 days, pretty bad considering i have nail polishes that last up to a week with only tip wear. Oh well you win some, you lose some rite;)





2 comments:

  1. The colour's gorgeous! Yes, the packaging makes me want to check these out. How much do Etude polishes cost??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so affordable, around RM 10-12 if i'm not mistaken which is about AUD $3-4. packaging always sucks me in :)

      Delete