Tuesday 6 September 2011

What's In My Travel Makeup bag

Last week I was on my 1 week of holidays!! Yes after working like a dog for 12 weeks in uni I get a week off  and then straight back into it, A WEEK!!! Don't get me started. Anyways I was off to Sydney and as I was packing I decided I would do another what's in my makeup bag post. I previously did one HERE.

I love reading/watching these kinda post so I thought i would do another one. This time i admit, i was a little naughty.....ok, maybe a lot. I took more stuff than needed and some i didn't even end up using, but hey better be safe than sorry rite;)

I used my trusty old Sportsgirl makeup bag that I love!!!!Picked it up a year ago and i have to say it's pretty good for packing extra unnecessary stuff.




Chanel Bronze Universal, Mac Face and Body, Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circle, Clinique Almost Natural Powder Makeup

Nars Albatross, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, Milani Baked Blush Luminoso and Dolce Pink, Mac Stereo Rose

Wet n Wild palettes, Milani Liquifeye, Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk,  Mac Haute and Naughty mascara, Australis Liquid Liner, Mac Paint Pot Bare Study, Inglot palette

Wet N Wild 901B, Sleek Coral Reef, Mac Ever Hip, Nyx Megashine lipgloss Beige, Nyx Round lipgloss Peach  and Mauve, Nyx Megashine lipgloss Salsa 
I don't think I was too bad with the packing rite?;)

11 comments:

  1. Haha I think you did quite well!! I always over-pack like crazy and then only use half the stuff haha life of a makeup addict I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried:) your rite a true makeup junkie never compromises lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your make up. The bag is cute too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these posts, I'm lucky with my work I'm always going on trips so I have excuses to do these posts often. I love those milani blushes, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products to pack! I love the floral design on the Sportsgirl makeup bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Megan they're one of my fav post too. i've been loving luminoso, it's gorgeous:)

    @Ling it's a pretty makeup bag:) but as usual i packed too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow loved the stuff.. u have a nice blog.. following u now :)

    -Rekha
    http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so sweet of you! thanks for following:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretties! I'm guilty of packing more than I ever use too :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. have yet to master the proper art of packing:)

    ReplyDelete