Sunday 6 May 2012

The First 3 To Go

I did it!  I  finished 3 beauty products and boy am i happy about it!!! As i mentioned in a post sometime ago HERE, i have been making a conscious effort to use up some unloved products, and voila i have!!
3 down a billion more to go;)

Here are my mini reviews of the items i'm done with;


Benefit BadGal Lash - I really like this mascara, granted this is a sample but i have previously owned the full size and enjoyed it. It mostly elongates the lashes,not much volume is added but it does a decent job. Now, i recently purchased the Benefit They're Real mascara, but i have yet to open it. You know the whole * I'm trying to use up what is opened and making my way through the ton of mascara I have somehow accumulated*  Is this a repurchase, yes but not at this very moment.

Smashbox PhotoFinish Light Primer and  Rimmel Fix and Perfect - I'm on the fence with primers. No i lie, actually I  don't see a difference with using them. It's just one additional step in my daily routine that i could actually do without. These 2 did not wow me. I didn't notice my makeup staying on any longer neither was there any oil control.  So not a repurchase for me. I do have others to try and i'm currently using Benefits Porefessional but i'm still very much on the fence.

 Have you finished up any products lately?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for finished products! I love the satisfied feeling that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm basically not finishing products lately :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep at it:) i found it hard at first but once u start with one product, more will follow:)

      Delete