Monday 6 February 2012

Holiday Haul: Part 3 Lip Products

I finally got my hands on my first 2 YSL lippys. Trust me it's a great feeling to finally get my hands on these gorgeous lippys, well worth the money. They're absolutely gorgeous and so creamy. I think i may have started a new highly expensive addiction. Oh no!!
Unfortunately i accidentally threw away the outer packaging of the Rouge Volupte Perle and for the life of me cannot remember the colour *my bad
On with the haul now shall we:)


Mac Lipglass Pink Lemonade, Mac lipsticks in Costa Chic, See Shear, Syrup, Taupe, Shy Girl and Vegas Volt
Skin Food Vita Tok Lipsticks in PK03, OR03 and BR012, Etude House LUCIDarling lipstick 2 , Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips 3 Miss Sunny Tangerine

Topshop Lipstick in All About Me and Lip Liner in Red

Korres Lip Butter, Stila Lipglaze in Kitten, Sephora Cream Lip Stain 04 Endless Purple and 05 Infinite Rose, Sephora Lip Attitude in Glamour

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Chance and Boy,YSL Rouge Volupte Perle, YSL Rouge Volupte 9 Pink Caress



12 comments:

  1. I love the look of the YSL lippies!! I need to get my hands on some!

    allaboutchelseaclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are absolutely gorgeous to apply as well as to look at :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice selections - I used to own Syrup and loved it all the way down to the stub! How did the prices compare to ours? I can totally understand you doing a major haul of luxe lippies overseas because we pay wayyy too much at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vita:) the Mac lippys were if i'm not mistaken about $26 Singapore Dollars which works out to be around $18AUD. That's a steal rite!!!! How could i resist ;)

      Delete
  3. ahhh what a delicious post... I do not own any YSL lippies yet but I hope to someday... and I do love my CHANEL Boy it's just such an easy color to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy is gorgeous, there's just someting about these higher end lipsticks, they're definitely a luxury worth the money:)

      Delete
  4. gorgeous! I just bought my first YSL recently...yep, expensive addiction has begun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your haul posts are awesome!!! I'm so jealous of you right now!!! Hahaha... like I need more makeup... ">.> lolol!

    Glad to see you had an amazing trip overseas :)

    I hope all has been well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun:) Glad ur enjoying them. I love haul post, I get ideas on what my next purchase might be.

      Delete
  6. Shy Girl, Syrup, ay ay, I too have the bug hahaha
    I even have Guerlain and SKII in my list.. OH NO!!!!!! rightttt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm we can enable each other then:)
      Never tried anything from Guerlain, are u enabling me too now!! lol

      Delete